Overcoming Life’s Pressures with Faith!

 

  Overcoming Life’s Pressures through Faith!
When life is seemingly crashing down on you, it is extremely hard to keep it together! People disrespecting you, people disappointing you, and trying to make it through financial struggles, bad or non existent relationships or just plain ole trying to find yourself, without being labeled by the world. 

Sometimes you want to give up and just walk away from "Faith" because when you fail at that,it's just another thing you can't seem to get right! Well let me encourage you.

Grace is sufficient, but not grace alone, God’s Grace!
Apostle Paul talks about his struggle people say iwas a sickness, but imagine it is but that sickness is not physical but it’s  emotional. What if you are so angry, because of disappointments, disrespect or a conglomeration of things that happened to you over the years, and you are just sick with anger, un-forgiveness and bitterness. You do well until something happens and all that contamination from that sickness begins to spew out like a virus and it’s airborne because you let your venom spray from your heart towards who ever and whatever but they are not the ones that hurt you but because they made you mad they receive the consequences!

What does this have to do with “Faith” and “ Grace”? Your Faith in God is what now activates Gods Grace! 

Faith says “ Lord I trust you to do what I pray and believe,” And Grace says, “ but even if you don’t I know your able and you give me the strength to endure.”

Paul ask the Lord to remove his difficulty, his sickness, weakness, 3X’s and the Lord responded, 

“but He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you [My lovingkindness and My mercy are more than enough--always available--regardless of the situation]; for [My] power is being perfected [and is completed and shows itself most effectively] in [your] weakness.” Therefore, I will all the more gladly boast in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ [may completely enfold me and] may dwell in me. So I am well pleased with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, and with difficulties, for the sake of Christ; for when I am weak [in human strength], then I am strong [truly able, truly powerful, truly drawing from God’s strength].”
2 CORINTHIANS 12:9-10 AMP

So when the pressures on just remember God’s strength & Power is in you giving you the ability to endure the pressure to give in, to seek vengeance or to spread your sickness on others and cause you to gain your victory over it all.


Comments