Day 1 of 40 Days- Transform my Thoughts!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=10DLUU_RQGwF2eEFHdj7EI0OWiuOjvkO3
Philippians 2:5-8

"Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.”

To truly Submit to the Father we must have a mind to obey no matter what it looks like, sounds like our feels like. The mind that is stable and ready to endure what ever comes, whoever/ whatever goes and you still say “Yes”. This was the mindset that the Lord Jesus had. Through the rejection, he said “yes”, through the disappointment, he said “yes”. Even when his family, friends, spiritual Sons and Daughters, Church folks turned their back on him, betrayed by those he loved, he still endured the cross and chose to carry the weight of the worlds sin upon his shoulders.
Are you ready? capable and willing to say yes in the midst of your suffering to do the will of God if you must do it alone? To submit your life, mind , body, soul and resources into Gods hands for his glory and his Honor? Think about it and understand it is not easy, no cake walk here, it is painful, lonely, draining and you will suffer but after you have suffered a while God promises that the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.” 1Peter 5:10
This is a Promise from our faithful father that wants nothing but goodness concerning us! Are you ready to lay it all down at his feet, and surrender for the Journey? Can you endure when your Faith is Under fire?

Prayer: Father in the name of Jesus, transform my heart, mind and my soul that my mind may be as Christ. That I will totally and willfully submit to Your will for my life in Jesus mighty name.  Lord I need your spirit and so Lord I repent for allowing my emotions and carnal self to lead me according to my own will and desires. Holy Spirit give me strength to obey the will of the father and to walk in obedience to the leading of Holy Spirit. Conform my heart to yours, my mind bind it to yours, my soul deliver it and give me healing that I may become the person you have created me to be, strong in the Lord, anointed and filled with purpose in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Comments